SNCF GEODIS is a European transport and logistics operator with global reach. By becoming part of the transport and logistics branch of SNCF, Geodis has been able to target leading international customers.
A NEW OPERATIONAL ENTITY
SNCF GEODIS ranks No. 4 in Europe and No. 6 worldwide. It is organized into four entities that guarantee the coherence of its activities and the performance of the services delivered at every stage in the customers’ supply chain.
• GEODIS, a global supply chain operator present in 120 countries, spearheads the new entity. It designs solutions to optimise physical and data flows for its customers at all steps of the supply chain (groupage, road, logistics, freight management, GSCO).
• STVA is a supplier of automotive logistics solutions for finished vehicles. Its service offering ranges from the definition of distribution plans to the production and follow-up of each vehicle (passenger car, LCV, new and used).
• RAIL FREIGHT MANAGEMENT is No. 1 in France and No. 2 in Europe. It groups Fret SNCF, French and European goods transport subsidiaries, combined transport operators and rail services providers.
• ASSET MANAGEMENT groups the companies managing the SNCF fleet, with responsibility for the development and leasing of railwagons (France Wagons, Ermewa ), locomotive leasing (Akiem) and fertiliser transport (Transengrais).
Building on its synergies, SNCF GEODIS delivers multimodal “end-to-end” added-value services from the supplier through to the end-customer, worldwide. Its expertise spans the following areas:
• Groupage and express deliveries
• Inbound logistics
• Road and multimodal transport
• Rail transport, combined transport
• Management, development and renewal of the fleet of railwagons and locomotives
• Freight forwarding (air and sea)
• Outbound logistics
• Automotive logistics for Finished vehicles
• Supply chain optimisation
• €9,5 billion in revenue
• 47,600 employees
• a global network